Mercyhurst 2020-2021

On 7/15/2020 at 10:29 PM, femeredith said:

I think they just take their time. Even though its "Rolling admissions" I don't know much about the school but based on the forum it doesn't seem as popular as other schools so hard to gauge. Do you know if its a good school?

I have a friend currently in their program that really enjoys it! I do not know much about the program, but she seems satisfied with it!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, prepa1264 said:

Does anyone know if there are any facebook pages for accepted students? I'd love to start getting to know those thinking about attending this program!

I just created a Facebook group for anyone who is interested! It’s called Mercyhurst University PA Class of 2023. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 3:13 PM, prepa1264 said:

do you mind posting the link?!

https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Flogin%2Faccount_recovery%2Fname_search%2F&_rdr#!/groups/3958621727485282/members/?notif_t=groups_invite_more_people&notif_id=1603414801731405&ref=m_notif

I hope this link works! If not, you can always personal message me your name and I can send you an invite on Facebook!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...