2020-2021 Cycle

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 5:01 PM, EmilyJean said:

Received an interview offer for Jan 6th!! Has anyone interviewed already that can offer any advice? Thank you much :)! I am excited! 

Hey! Honestly it was the most relaxed interview I have ever had. The staff was so kind and we just ended up talking about random things like our pets! They really just want to know YOU. there’s not a strict set of questions that they ask they kind of just have a casual conversation. That’s how it went for me. I hope the same for you!

1 hour ago, Hfargo said:

Hey! Honestly it was the most relaxed interview I have ever had. The staff was so kind and we just ended up talking about random things like our pets! They really just want to know YOU. there’s not a strict set of questions that they ask they kind of just have a casual conversation. That’s how it went for me. I hope the same for you!

Thank you so much! That is great to hear 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 5:01 PM, EmilyJean said:

Received an interview offer for Jan 6th!! Has anyone interviewed already that can offer any advice? Thank you much :)! I am excited! 

I was also in the panel with you back in December! Your pic looked familiar! I applied feb 3 waiting to hear back about an Interview. What time of day did that email come out? Thank you! I’m so antsy!