Include 3 month employment on CV or not?

Hi everyone, I am a recent new graduate as of July 2019. Took a position back in November but had to wait on hospital credentialing and therefore I only started in February. Had a unfortunate first job which only lasted 3 months. Just wondering moving forward is this Better to be included on my CV or better being off as it identifies me more as a risk?

You can use a 3 month stint at a job that was horrible as a great learning opportunity. If you are forthcoming and clear about what issues there were at your last job, you can steer clear and ask informed questions during your interview to avoid the same situation again. Remember, interviews are as much for you to find out about the prospective employer as they are for choosing YOU.

How does the saying go? , "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."