Time to bite the bullet and apply???

Hi there,

Looking for some advice. I have all of my info set and ready to go (waiting on one LOR). I have only 25 shadowing hours so far, but several thousand HCE hours and 2 pending ore req classes ( one finishing this summer and on in the fall.). Question is... Should I go ahead and submit once I have that last LOR? If I accrue additional shadowing hours, can I just send those to the programs I'm applying to? Same with my pending courses... Send them transcripts as they come in?

Initially, I was going to apply after my summer class in August but was encouraged to APPLY EARLY , so I want to do that. Is there a way to

It in my app that I have shadowing pending?

Thanks so much!

J

Hi there,

Looking for some advice. I have all of my info set and ready to go (waiting on one LOR). I have only 25 shadowing hours so far, but several thousand HCE hours and 2 pending ore req classes ( one finishing this summer and on in the fall.). Question is... Should I go ahead and submit once I have that last LOR? If I accrue additional shadowing hours, can I just send those to the programs I'm applying to? Same with my pending courses... Send them transcripts as they come in?

Initially, I was going to apply after my summer class in August but was encouraged to APPLY EARLY , so I want to do that. Is there a way to

It in my app that I have shadowing pending?

Thanks so much!

J

Archived