2020 - 2021 Application Cycle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed with USF on Nov 20th and they said they assess all the interviewees for that month and notify applicants at the end of the month. I haven't heard back yet about an offer but there is still time. From talking with students, they interview 150 and accept 25. There were 9 applicants in my interview section. Has anyone else heard from USF about interviews, acceptance or anything? Would love to hear about your experience. Feel free to ask me questions too, for those who are still waiting!

On 11/14/2020 at 7:32 PM, HopeToBeAPA2020 said:

Hi all, I've heard mixed messages about this program, and that the curriculum is disorganized... Anyone have insight into this? 

I interviewed with them recently and loved their program. They walked us through a PBL and it was very fun. From talking with students, they all love the program and their passing rates are pretty good. They do have a unique style to their curriculum, but what have you heard specifically?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, texasbluebonnet said:

I interviewed with them recently and loved their program. They walked us through a PBL and it was very fun. From talking with students, they all love the program and their passing rates are pretty good. They do have a unique style to their curriculum, but what have you heard specifically?

How was your interview? Do you mind sharing what the format was like and how long it took them to get back to you with a decision if you’ve heard back already?