submitting schools at different times

1.   I wanted to know when I'm filling out  the Caspa application I listed all the school that I would like to attend.  I haven't tried yet , but when I go to submit will I have a choice  to which school I want to send it because I  don't want to submit all together.. I would like to hold off applying to some others on my list because they need a prereq. that I will be doing this summer.  

2. Second questions.  Some schools are rolling basis so I have to submit soon and send the transcript  . the other school  will need the prereq req that I will be doing this summer with the grade reflecting on the transcript.  I don't know how to apply early for the rolling basis and wait till last min to submit for the school that need the prereq will i be able to do in last min and just update the transcript reflecting the grade.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you

You can submit to each school as you choose. You don’t have to submit to all of them at the same time. Do the CASPA application and then do the school specific application as you desire.

You need to see if the required prerequisite class can be “in progress” at the time of application. If no- then you have to wait until you finish it and your grade will be on your transcript. If yes-then you can put the prerequisite in the “in progress”  category so programs see you are going to take this prerequisite. Once you are done with this class, you can go back into CASPA and update your grade for programs to view, and send a new transcript.

But CASPA will verify your grades only once, so when you submit the CASPA application, no future grades will be calculated into your gpa-even any prerequisite course. You need to check with your specific school that is requiring the prerequisite, if this is okay or not for their application process.