Physician-Assistant-Ed.com website?

I tried to search for threads about this website, but the terms were too broad to produce results.

Does anyone have experience on this website? I see it has some pretty cool tools, like a "perfect fit search" and outlines of each program, but in order to use any of these things, it costs a few bucks.

Worth it?

I was actually wondering the same thing myself. It would seem to be cool feature to help sort through the near 160 PA programs out there. I posted a question on the forum over there about a week ago and it still has 0 responses as well as a string of other posts with no responses. I think the site traffic is pretty low since not that many people probably know about the site yet.

I was actually wondering the same thing myself. It would seem to be cool feature to help sort through the near 160 PA programs out there. I posted a question on the forum over there about a week ago and it still has 0 responses as well as a string of other posts with no responses. I think the site traffic is pretty low since not that many people probably know about the site yet.

Archived