Hi there! 

I am looking to relocate to the Western NY region (most likely Buffalo) after graduation and was hoping to work out some rotations in the area. I am not yet back on rotations given the circumstances, but figured I would start to look for something.

Thanks!

What are you looking for? I'm currently in the Buffalo area and there are multiple hospitals in the area, including ECMC (level 1 trauma/burn center), Buffalo General Hospital, Oishei Children's Hospital, Mercy Hospital, etc. Seems to be a lot of options available here due to the UB med school, dental, pharmacy, 3 PA schools.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PAgirl199
      Hey everyone! 

I was recently accepted into a program for fall of 2020. BIOCHEM was not a prerequisite, but I have been currently retaking the class in case I had to re apply. My acceptance is conditional based on having an up to date physical and that is It (I already submitted the physical). My question is, is It worth finishing up this class strong? Or should I stop putting effort into the class and relax until my program starts? I’m not sure what to do & don’t want to waste time studying if I do not have to! Thanks !!
    • By golfpa
      Just wanted to start a thread for this upcoming year!
      Verified 6/7...
      CGPA- 3.83
      SGPA-3.84
      Patient Care - 1300 (EMT) , 150 ( voulenteer pt aid)
      5 letters of rec
      Good luck
    • By tareyng
      I am taking a gap year following my undergraduate at the University of Idaho, and applying this cycle in May of 2019. I am terrified of being denied entry, I feel that there isn't much that stands out in my application. I am doing an impressive internship this summer, but will be applying before it begins. I hope to matriculate into a surgical career, but am keeping my options open at this point. Please give me your 100% candid feedback. I'm an Idaho resident, from a medically underserved area btw. 
      cGPA: 3.54
      sGPA: 3.5
      Paid PCE: ~800 hours as a surgical floor CNA
      Unpaid PCE: 221.25 hours ED volunteer 
      Scribe Hours: 45 hours Free clinic 
      PA shadowing: 80 hours (FP, Surgical Speciality)
      MD shadowing: 15 hours (FP, Orthopedic Surgeon) 
      Volunteer hours: ~300 Muscular Dystrophy Association, Environmental, Greek 
      Definitely applying to: Northern Arizona, Samuel Merritt University, Western University of Health Sciences, Idaho State University, Cornell University, PACE University (Lenox Hill) 
      Maybe applying to: Carroll University, Salus University, Sullivan University, Albany Medical College, Touro University 
    • By PArockstar
      Hello everyone, 
      i've made this page to start the discussion of CUNY's admission cycle.
      Feel free to post! 
    • By DRHRT
      HI GUYS! I DIDNT SEE A THREAD FOR PACE 2017-2018  FOR THE PLEASANTVILLE, WESTCHESTER, NY CAMPUS.SO HERE IT IS....GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!!! :)

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More