What do you want in an AAPA student website?

Hello PA Students,

The AAPA and the Student Academy of the AAPA (SAAAPA) are working together to develop a new website for PA students. We would love your input into the kinds of features and content you would find most useful as a PA student.

What would you want YOUR website to look like? Feel free to post ideas, comments and suggestions here or you can email me at saaapasrc@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and consideration. Your input is really valuable.

Sincerely,

Harrison Reed, PA-S II

Director of Communications, 2012-2013

Student Academy of the American Academy of Physician Assistants

Hello PA Students,

The AAPA and the Student Academy of the AAPA (SAAAPA) are working together to develop a new website for PA students. We would love your input into the kinds of features and content you would find most useful as a PA student.

What would you want YOUR website to look like? Feel free to post ideas, comments and suggestions here or you can email me at saaapasrc@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Harrison Reed, PA-S II

Hello PA Students,

Sincerely,

Harrison Reed, PA-S II

Archived