Preceptor Wanted- elective (Dallas, DFW area) 09/13/21 to 10/15/21

I live in Carrollton but attend PA school in Nashville and am set to graduate in December. I had a rotation set up by my teacher that she had secured through a prior affiliation agreement. However, there was some miscommunication and it seems that my previous rotation site is no longer available. I was wondering if you are aware of any preceptorships from 09/13/21 to 10/15/21? Being that this is my elective, I feel that the terms are pretty broad so I have a lot of flexibility where I can work and no real preference. I know that an affiliation agreement is needed but my teacher informed me that generally she can get that done very quickly. Thank you for any information in advance.

Respectfully,

Hillary Simeone

hillarytsimeone@gmail.com

Edited by HillarySimeone

You may not be able to pull this off in the 2 week timeframe. Places that don't have standing affiliation agreements often require a "fresh" background check (ex. within past 6 months), as well as more current UDS screen and additional paperwork beyond the affiliation agreement. You'd also be at the mercy of whoever is processing the paperwork for the rotation site, and hoping they'd expedite it when there may not be any motivation for them to do so.