Do we need to provide a supervisor on each experience?

I have some volunteer experiences where I do not really have a supervisor because A) it is something I just signed up online to volunteer with or B) it is something I did years ago and wasn't necessarily close to the person in charge of the event to have their contact information 

My question is: does not listing a supervisor immediately look bad or appear as a red flag? Would it be better to provide the listed contact on an organization's site even though they may not know me personally?

For example, I have volunteered at the Austin marathon for 3 consecutive years and ran the same marathon my 4th year, so I do really want to include it because it is something important to me. In order to sign up to volunteer, however, all you do is sign up online and show up. There isn't really anyone in charge that could vouch for me per se. 

Any advice is appreciated!

I would use either the contact person on their site if it possible for them to look back at their records to verify you volunteered, if that isn’t possible I would use a co-volunteer that could verify your involvement. If that isn’t an option, I’d put down the organization name again or their website.

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion?