KY Board positions available!

Hi everyone,

I hope this is ok to post here since the state specific forum for KY shows the last post in 2017.   If not, please let me know and I will delete this thread

I don't know how many Kentucky PA's are on this forum,  but I would like to announce that our board nominations are open.   We currently have positions open for President Elect,  Secretary, Director at Large, and Regional Directors (Central, East, West).     Please go to our KAPA home page for self nomination forms or use the link below.   We will be holding elections in several weeks.    Nomination notices have been posted to our FB and Twitter pages along with e-blasts to our members and we have received NO interest so far.      We have made significant strides in KY to improve PA practice but we cannot progress further without continued commitment from our practicing PA's.   Please come join us!

Laurie Garner
President
Kentucky Academy of Physician Assistants

http://kentuckypa.org/bod-nomination-form

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the support.    I have been on the board for over 5 years now - and it is the same board members year after year that are doing most of the work.     We are lucky to have them with us but we need our other PA's to step up and carry some of the load as we are TIRED! 😄

• Upvote 1