Bilingual- where to include this on CASPA ?

I have a minor in Spanish and certainly it's come in very handy at any job I've ever had.

- should I make this further billeted somewhere specifically in my CASPA app? My transcripts will show my completion of coursework. Also, I mentioned it in my "duties" in my health educator/advocate position ( "communicated with Spanish speaking patients" or something like that). I feel like this is really an asset in healthcare today and want to make sure I am highlighting it.

That being said, I'm not a native speaker, and after 10 yrs out of formal Spanish study so yes, my verb tenses are far from perfect. However, we're still able to communicate. :)

Any thoughts on this? Is my transcript Amd the brief mention in my work experience enough? I've reviewed my narrative and I just can't seem to weave it in without feeling like I'm totally off topic. Thanks so much everyone!

I have a minor in Spanish and certainly it's come in very handy at any job I've ever had.

- should I make this further billeted somewhere specifically in my CASPA app? My transcripts will show my completion of coursework. Also, I mentioned it in my "duties" in my health educator/advocate position ( "communicated with Spanish speaking patients" or something like that). I feel like this is really an asset in healthcare today and want to make sure I am highlighting it.

That being said, I'm not a native speaker, and after 10 yrs out of formal Spanish study so yes, my verb tenses are far from perfect. However, we're still able to communicate. :)

Any thoughts on this? Is my transcript Amd the brief mention in my work experience enough? I've reviewed my narrative and I just can't seem to weave it in without feeling like I'm totally off topic. Thanks so much everyone!

Archived