HELP Please. Would one bad LOR affect my application?

I asked my employer who is a MD to write me a LOR. He is usually busy and probably did not realize it has to be a "letter". Instead of a letter, he just wrote one paragraph of my general characteristics. He said he rated me all superior though. My other two LOR are pretty strong. What should I do? It's already completed, so I cannot change it.

I really appreciate your time. Thank you.

I asked my employer who is a MD to write me a LOR. He is usually busy and probably did not realize it has to be a "letter". Instead of a letter, he just wrote one paragraph of my general characteristics. He said he rated me all superior though. My other two LOR are pretty strong. What should I do? It's already completed, so I cannot change it.

This happened to me last year- when I spoke to the admission director at the school I was denied from, she specifically stated that one LOR was "brief" but complimentary, and the impression that was not satisfactory. But what is done is done.... Nothing you can do about it now! Learning experience and I now know how to handle LORs

This happened to me last year- when I spoke to the admission director at the school I was denied from, she specifically stated that one LOR was "brief" but complimentary, and the impression that was not satisfactory. But what is done is done.... Nothing you can do about it now! Learning experience and I now know how to handle LORs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived