University of Kentucky 2020-2021 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be applying to the Lexington campus as an in-state applicant this spring! Good luck to everyone applying!! 

@hausch I think the campus you apply to mostly depends on the patient population you want to serve. The Morehead campus is more focused on serving rural populations specifically. Morehead itself is also a much, much smaller town with less amenities but does have a cheaper cost of living compared to Lexington, so be sure to consider that as well when you're deciding. I hope this helped!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 10:37 AM, Fergie15 said:

Does anyone know the acceptance rate? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the site 

They don't have one online but during one of the open houses they said they receive around 300ish applicants/year --> interview 100ish and then take 40 at lexington and 16 at morehead! 

Just got this... let the anxiety continue! 😅

"The University of Kentucky Physician Assistant Program is working diligently to finish a fair holistic review on all applicants for this admissions cycle.  We had a significant increase in our applicant base this year and we wanted to make sure we give everyone a thorough review.  With this said, our interview decision emails have been delayed and will be sent out no later than Tuesday, July 28th.    Thank you for your understanding and patience. "

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lchaffins said:

Just got this... let the anxiety continue! 😅

"The University of Kentucky Physician Assistant Program is working diligently to finish a fair holistic review on all applicants for this admissions cycle.  We had a significant increase in our applicant base this year and we wanted to make sure we give everyone a thorough review.  With this said, our interview decision emails have been delayed and will be sent out no later than Tuesday, July 28th.    Thank you for your understanding and patience. "

I just received the same email 😅