Studying for PANRE - who wants to study along with me?

Hi everyone, my name is Isabella, and I have been a family practice PA for 6 years. I am studying for my first PANRE, I took my first PANCE in 2006 and placed in the 99th percentile and now after years of no official studying, it's that time again. Let me just say sorry for making my first post "promotional", but I started studying today by writing a study section on my new blog (writing is a cool way to remember things, and blogging it makes it more fun), if anyone wants to join me and read my blog, you are welcome, I will add a new post with topics everyday :) just go to http://www.eggsoverizzy.com. I have a 4 month old baby boy...and having some readers at my new blog will be motivation for me to continue studying that way, otherwise, I can't get myself to read as I am VERY sleep deprived:) Hope to see some of you there! Happy Studying everyone!

Isabella

Hi everyone, my name is Isabella, and I have been a family practice PA for 6 years. I am studying for my first PANRE, I took my first PANCE in 2006 and placed in the 99th percentile and now after years of no official studying, it's that time again. Let me just say sorry for making my first post "promotional", but I started studying today by writing a study section on my new blog (writing is a cool way to remember things, and blogging it makes it more fun), if anyone wants to join me and read my blog, you are welcome, I will add a new post with topics everyday :) just go to http://www.eggsoverizzy.com. I have a 4 month old baby boy...and having some readers at my new blog will be motivation for me to continue studying that way, otherwise, I can't get myself to read as I am VERY sleep deprived:) Hope to see some of you there! Happy Studying everyone!

Isabella

Isabella

Hello Isabella the blog you posted up is great. I finished my first year of PA school and have another two more years. So I will be definitely looking at your blog. When did you first start studying for the PANCE? and do you remember what resources you used? Scoring s 99th percentile is amazing, which I would want to do as well, so I was wondering how did you study for the PANCE. I will be reading your blog, since you posted some good notes. Do you have more for GI or was that it? Thanks and best of luck on your re-certification.

Hello Isabella the blog you posted up is great. I finished my first year of PA school and have another two more years. So I will be definitely looking at your blog. When did you first start studying for the PANCE? and do you remember what resources you used? Scoring s 99th percentile is amazing, which I would want to do as well, so I was wondering how did you study for the PANCE. I will be reading your blog, since you posted some good notes. Do you have more for GI or was that it? Thanks and best of luck on your re-certification.

rmathew619, I will continue posting GI every day, until GI is done and then I will start a new system, so keep checking for updated posts on the topics. As to when I started studying, I graduated in september and took the exam in October, so I studied for one month. Some people study towards the end of school, but it's usually hard, as there are plenty of other exams to study for. Good luck with school!

rmathew619, I will continue posting GI every day, until GI is done and then I will start a new system, so keep checking for updated posts on the topics. As to when I started studying, I graduated in september and took the exam in October, so I studied for one month. Some people study towards the end of school, but it's usually hard, as there are plenty of other exams to study for. Good luck with school!

Archived