Breaking Down The Adrenal Gland

The favorite professor of my PA class, Dr. Seheult, posted a video that breaks down everything you'll need to know about the Adrenal gland for PANCE including addisons and cushings:

He teaches in a way that you'll understand the pathophysiology well... and therefore remember the concepts. He is trying to get more lectures up and looking for ideas on topics PA students want videos on. Please post if you have any ideas.

The favorite professor of my PA class, Dr. Seheult, posted a video that breaks down everything you'll need to know about the Adrenal gland for PANCE including addisons and cushings:

He teaches in a way that you'll understand the pathophysiology well... and therefore remember the concepts. He is trying to get more lectures up and looking for ideas on topics PA students want videos on. Please post if you have any ideas.

Archived