UND Admission tracks?

Hey all,

I am just curious if anyone has any information about this. I remember and or thought that UND had a 2 track system for admissions. If I remember correctly Track 1 was for those with significant health care experience and Track 2 was for more limited experience and more education criteria. I was on their website today and not seeing anything about either. Also it is looking like in 2021 application cycle there will be more prerequisite requirements. I am just curious if I am reading it right, looks like you only need to have 6 credits of the listed courses and not the entire list? I hope that is the case because my school doesn't offer all of the courses listed. Any help or insight will be appreciated. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 11:22 AM, olipajoli said:

I attended an online information session, and from my understanding they no longer have the two admission tracks. So, I believe some of their requirements have changed as a result. 

you mention an in-line information session, however I haven’t seen anything online about one. Have also reached out to them through email and Facebook and haven’t heard anything back. Was wondering if you could point me in the direction for some more information. Thanks