Microbiology and Organic chem at the same time?

Hey all, I'm trying to get microbiology done over the summer because my school doesn't offer it in the fall and I can't fit it in my schedule in the spring. I also am trying to get o-chem done so I don't have to take it while interning and taking A&P. Is it a bad idea to take microbiology and organic chemistry at the same time this summer? They would be during an 8 week session and both would be hybrid courses most likely, for sure o-chem would be. Both teachers have great reviews on rate my professor and lots of comments saying they are the best chance you will get at o-chem or micro. Have any of you done this? Would you recommend it?

I didn't take them together over the summer but I took both as well as A+P and another class during the spring. Organic was actually really easy if you have the time for it. It is extremely time consuming and it would be difficult to excel in O-chem whilst taking Micro over the summer. Possible-yes. Probable-dependent. 

If you are cramming these classes for the upcoming application cycle I would recommend simply taking one this summer and then while you are applying, just list one as "planned," or enrolled. Most schools have no issue with 1-2 classes being scheduled for completing during the application cycle, even if its a pre-requisite. 

Good luck. Get Organic Chemistry as a Second Language, and look into https://chadsreviews.teachable.com , his material taught me almost everything. A+ in O chem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...