Shadowing Opportunities in Massachusetts or New Hampshire

My Name is Stephanie, I am 28 years old and a recent graduate with my BS in Psychology and pre-med studies. I am currently applying for my Masters in Physician Assistant studies. I have shadowed abroad in the past for the Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children in the Dominican Republic and Peru this past year and I would welcome an opportunity to observe you work. I would be grateful for any amount of time that you could spare, whether that’s one day or a few and I am very flexible at your convenience. If you are amenable to letting me shadow you, please let me know of some days that might work for you and I will arrange my schedule to make those dates work. 

I am happy to forward you my resume so that you may see my lifelong dedication and experience to the medical field aside from my studies. I realize that you are busy and that your time is valuable. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me by email sdelima1991@gmail.com or phone 603-318-5640. Thank you so much for your consideration—I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie De Lima