2 CASPA Transcripts Questions

First, to any of you who has applied before, did you have any issues with your schools sending official transcripts to the PA programs? I have the printed form that is to be mailed to each college with the CASPA mailing address, but the only identifying information on there is my name. What if my name was John Smith at a major university?  

Second, the college in which I got my degree (as well as where most of my classes are from) are outlined in "sessions", not quarters or semesters. Anyone else have experience with that as well?

Thank you,

Emily 

The form should have a unique applicant number that links directly to your CASPA account if I remember correctly. 

As for sessions...maybe it's synonymous with semesters? My program did not have quarters, just semesters, and during the summer it' was labeled as session 1 and session 2.

Edited by Diggy

1 hour ago, Diggy said:

The form should have a unique applicant number that links directly to your CASPA account if I remember correctly. 

As for sessions...maybe it's synonymous with semesters? My program did not have quarters, just semesters, and during the summer it' was labeled as session 1 and session 2.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, there is a number on the form, but does that give the undergraduate schools any information? Obviously this process has been working for many cycles, I guess now I am just curious. 

• 2 weeks later...

The form you download on CASPA is for your school to include with your transcript to CASPA, its not to actually REQUEST the transcript itself. Your school that you are getting the transcript from very likely wants you to fill out their own form with all that personalized info, you just don't send them your CASPA form and call it a day. I'd advise checking with the registrar at the school you are getting the transcript from as how they require transcripts to be requested.

Edited by Allegro
  • Upvote 1