Job Market In DFW & Saturated Markets

Hello,

Pre-PA here.  I was wondering if anyone has insight into the current and likely future job market in the DFW area, or into saturated markets for PA's in general.  I would intend to live in the DFW area after graduation.  I gather that due to the presence of two PA schools and 3 NP schools in the area that we are pretty saturated.  I'm trying to understand what this means in terms of current and future benefits and salary.

I am a non-traditional applicant working a job with a good salary currently.  I'm trying to justify foregoing 30 months of salary at my current job for school.  According to data I saw, the average salary in the area is around $103,000.  Is this likely to decline?  Is it possible to make substantially more than this in the area with experience and ability? Are benefits like 401k match and PTO declining? 

Thank you for your help!