VA HPSP and 9/11 gibill

No reason you can’t, but it would be difficult for them to figure out who’s paying the tuition and you’re not going to get the left over. Honestly, it’s going to blow their minds trying to figure it out, unless you use the Montgomery GI Bill. Then you’ll be making some nice money and have school paid for without making gov’t workers brains hurt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@KKandGI believe you can, except you only get paid BAH once, don't know who picks up the bill, GI Bill or HPSP.

Now that I think about it, HPSP will probably cover the tuition because they cover 100% tuition right? And GI Bill will cover BAH. 

Let us know how that goes. I'm curious. This way we can advise others on this topic. 

Edited by moleashish
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moleashish said:

@KKandGI believe you can, except you only get paid BAH once, don't know who picks up the bill, GI Bill or HPSP.

Now that I think about it, HPSP will probably cover the tuition because they cover 100% tuition right? And GI Bill will cover BAH. 

Let us know how that goes. I'm curious. This way we can advise others on this topic. 

I think you’re right, that HPSP would cover tuition, but it doesn’t give a BAH. It’s classified as a stipend that is a set rate and not based on locale, so I think that you would get the stipend and BAH. Now if you did HSCP, which gives BAH and doesn’t pay tuition, you’d definitely be losing out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...