2012 applicants and interviews

Guys how many in total do you know have been called? Looks like Mon-Friday are going to be some tense days. There is nothing more in this world that i want then to hear jackies voice on the other hand telling me im accepted into the MDC PA program. I hope i get to write you when i do.

Till then, good luck to you alll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, when I left the interview I felt I had a lousy interview and thought for sure I was rejected! But, I just got the call last Friday, I am in!!! So, for any of you out there that didn't feel confident it's possible to feel that way and still get in... Hope that helps. Good luck to all of you.

Hi all, when I left the interview I felt I had a lousy interview and thought for sure I was rejected! But, I just got the call last Friday, I am in!!! So, for any of you out there that didn't feel confident it's possible to feel that way and still get in... Hope that helps. Good luck to all of you.

Archived