2012 applicants and interviews

If you already interviewed for the 2014 class please post on here. We are all in the same place waiting until mid-June.

Good luck to all of you. Hopefully we will all be in the same class this August.

Please share your experiences with the interview. Feel free to email me if you like.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you havent been called yet for interview than you wont be called. No one shares their experience. I shared my experience last year but there are a ton of members here that just come here to read what a few of us whom are active on the forum and post three words. Its like why cant all those folks participate aski question talk about their expereince.

If the people from the first test and second test havent been called for interview this late in the game, believe me they wont be called. It's logical they wont be called, they have plenty of qualified applicants to even consider calling back people from the first and second testing sessions if that was the case. At least 300 people have taken the test and close to 90 have been interviewed. There is no need to call back those from first and second testing session when they already have so much

They are still calling, I did my interview yesterday and another applicant told me that there is another group that will be called the next week i believe. however, it means that if you haven't been called yet, probably they will call you today or you will have to wait till next year. if you are not called this year for the interview, do not worry that much because even though i did mine yesterday, i feel that I was rejected. truly i feel really bad. you have not idea how much. but that does not mean that I am not an excellent candidate. it just means that I did not bright as much as i should at the time of the interview. I hope to i will be a star for the next year. so if some one reads this thread you yust have to know that if you passed the test and they call you for interview, it means that you have more or less same possibilities than every one, just go there without any fear, go completely secure that you are the right candidate and that once they looked at you thy will pick you right away. believed or not once you are in that position you have the ability to transmit that to them even wihout saying the first word, and specially once you speak with confidence but at the same time with touch. they will pick you in that specific moment. I think I was not picked because I feiled to do that. thing that I just learned yesterday.

Strength fellows. NEVER GIVE UP.

The interview was a positive experience. I spoke to people both in the program and from the forum. Best advice turned out to be correct. Don't listen to people who are too negative about the process. It's an interview so expect them to ask tough honest questions. Do your homework on yourself and the PA profession. They have to see if you are made of the right stuff to be a health care provider. If you currently work in the medical field you know the difference between people who do it for the love of the profession and those who are there to just make money. You are not interviewing for a job this is a career path where people's lives are in your hands. Personally, I found the panel to be genuine and fair. I do not know if they are still interviewing but I would imagine they are.

Stay positive and be honest in the interview.

Things have a way of working out.

They are still calling, I did my interview yesterday and another applicant told me that there is another group that will be called the next week i believe. however, it means that if you haven't been called yet, probably they will call you today or you will have to wait till next year. if you are not called this year for the interview, do not worry that much because even though i did mine yesterday, i feel that I was rejected. truly i feel really bad. you have not idea how much. but that does not mean that I am not an excellent candidate. it just means that I did not bright as much as i should at the time of the interview. I hope to i will be a star for the next year. so if some one reads this thread you yust have to know that if you passed the test and they call you for interview, it means that you have more or less same possibilities than every one, just go there without any fear, go completely secure that you are the right candidate and that once they looked at you thy will pick you right away. believed or not once you are in that position you have the ability to transmit that to them even wihout saying the first word, and specially once you speak with confidence but at the same time with touch. they will pick you in that specific moment. I think I was not picked because I feiled to do that. thing that I just learned yesterday.

Strength fellows. NEVER GIVE UP.

Why do u feel as though you were rejected?

Archived