10-26-19 Tacoma Interview.

Just now, Parashooter79 said:

Hey just found this forum. Do we have a page for the Tacoma 8. Can't wait to start!! We had so many talented and intelligent people to interview. I'm so happy to get the opportunity!!

I’m in as well! I’ll make the Facebook page stay tuned!

• Like 3

If you did NOT receive a call today, do not be discouraged. A lot of us from TC 7 received calls on multiple days or were waitlisted, then accepted. I think they do more waitlisting for the early interviews in order to wait until after the December one. Hang in there! If it doesn’t work out this year, MEDEX also looks really highly on re-applicants. You all got this!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, smile4fun said:

Has anyone else not gotten a response yet from the interview? I haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet... considering calling and asking for an update...

I’m in the same boat. Since people have received acceptances and waitlist letters, I figured the lack of correspondence might mean a rejection? Regardless of the outcome, a letter would be nice so we don’t have to wait and wonder. 😕