Care Giver DSP for PA programs.

Hey guys. So I had a question about DPC hours. So I currently work as a DSP which is a Direct Support Professional and caregiver. My job consist of changing, bathing, assisting with day to day living, and administrating medications. I have experience giving PRNs. Organizing monthly medications, caring for wounds and injuries like pressure ulcers following the instructions of physicians and registered nurses. CPR and first aid certified and practice it. I take blood pressure, temperature, chart anything I see, and their bowels. I love my job but I'm afraid it's not counting for my DPC hours. So my question is that will grad programs accept it or should I go ahead and get my CNA and apply elsewhere. Thanks in advanced

This seems to be similar to home health aide, which I don't think is often counted.  But as above, all we can do is speculate (especially in the professional forum where folks are years, if not decades, removed from applying to school).  Your definitive answers will come from the programs directly.