9/26/19 Seattle Interview

4 hours ago, JazzyPA said:

Hey I got a call on Friday too! Should we attempt to make a fb group?? I recognize some of your names here 🙂 Or feel free to add me on instagram to chat so it's less public! @jaz.tab

-Jazmin

We should definitely start up a facebook group later. Keep us posted if anybody makes one! If nobody wants to do it I could do it too

11 hours ago, noidea said:

We should definitely start up a facebook group later. Keep us posted if anybody makes one! If nobody wants to do it I could do it too

I don’t know how to make a Facebook group😬 my Instagram is purple.care.bear if anyone wants to connect that way. What are everyone’s real names? Are people comfortable sharing them on this site? I’m Adrienne Bryant 

4 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I don’t know how to make a Facebook group😬 my Instagram is purple.care.bear if anyone wants to connect that way. What are everyone’s real names? Are people comfortable sharing them on this site? I’m Adrienne Bryant 

My name is my username on here 🙂 my Instagram is megbauder if anybody wants to connect that way! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, aileenboyle said:

Hey everyone, I was also accepted Friday and I'm so excited to work with you all 🙂  I made a facebook page for us to connect. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/520779261828888/ 

If that link isn't working just search "UW MEDEX Seattle Class 54" and hopefully it will show up! 

Awesome! Thank you Aileen! I will look for the group 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, DanielleBohan said:

Hi there, I am interviewing Nov 1 and thought I would ask some pointers! Is there anything in particular you would advise to focus on in preparation? Also, how many interviewees attended in total?

Hi Danielle, 

I would recommend re-reading your personal statement and your supplemental application answers the night before and then just try to relax and be yourself day-of! They want to see your unique character and get a feel for why you really want to be a PA. Also, knowing specifics about the MEDEX program is always important so do your homework :) Best of luck!

-Adrienne

• Like 2

On 10/12/2019 at 5:44 PM, DanielleBohan said:

Hi there, I am interviewing Nov 1 and thought I would ask some pointers! Is there anything in particular you would advise to focus on in preparation? Also, how many interviewees attended in total?

Danielle,

I think Adrienne made some awesome recommendations! I would also recommend looking up a few practice questions and preparing bullet-point type answers for those so it's easy to recall. It was really helpful for me to have situations and stories that I had thought of previously rather than being put on the spot by a question. That being said, there's no way to anticipate every question so just have confidence in yourself and everything you've done to prepare yourself up to this point. I believe we had somewhere around 45 interviewees at our day and we had plenty of opportunities to get to know one another throughout the day which helped take some of the pressure off of the interviews. You'll do great!

- Megan

• Like 3