Interviews?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey. Yep, got the campus preference sheet and sent it back. And actually, just got my invite letter in the mail today! Interviewing on Nov. 1st and I can't wait. My CASPA app didn't go out until July 9th, so I was worried I've have a longer wait. Congrats and good luck on the interview. Are you from the area?

Hi CAStates I'm in the State College area, so it's 30 miles to the main campus for me. Currently taking a class at the Clearfield campus and I'm hoping I don't have to make that drive everyday (but will do whatever I have to!). I like the facility in Clearfield. It's small but nice. Good luck to you on your interview. It's right around the corner!

I'm sure you'll do great. I think if you read the info on this web site from previous interviewees, you'll have a really solid idea of what to expect. And I can tell you from my experience taking classes there, Lock Haven has some great staff, very knowledgeable and very welcoming. I think you'll find them easy to speak with. Best of luck and we'll all be looking forward to your update! Dusty

• 2 weeks later...

My interview yesterday went pretty well I think. I loved the program. I was a little disappointed that they don't have true rolling admissions. I guess they only admit about 10% of people per interview class immediately, and then everyone else that they like, they put on a waiting list for a final review, which isn't until February. There were some people with pretty impressive backgrounds there, so I may be waiting until winter to hear anything official.

• 4 weeks later...

Testify Sister! I'm fairly mellow now, a day later. A couple of the PAs I work with at the hospital were very chill about it and said not to worry and that's it's typical (as did my advisor at Lock Haven). I had to remind myself that very few get the quick in letter and that most (65-68?) have to wait and suffer like us! Hang in there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived