Yale online program accepting Doane U credits?

I am very interested in the Yale online PA program as there are no local PA programs and have to take a few prerecs. Does anyone have any experience with them regarding accepting credits from Doane’s online courses? It would be so much faster to take my classes through them if I can.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, mooredc said:

They do. I was accepted there with Doane and other online credits. 

Thanks!  Thats good to know.  What was your experience with with Duane courses?  I haven't taken chemistry in quite a while and I was hoping to take OChem through them.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a quick question about Doane Online Learning Academy courses though. A lot of PA programs do accept online/distance learning but the courses have to be designated as science major courses. Did you transfer the Doane courses to your local University or did you input them directly to CASPA and submit transcripts from Doane? I want to make sure I’m not wasting money on these courses if they’re not designated as science courses. Doane told me that they’re under as non-Degree seeking courses so they didn’t really answer my question. 

On 7/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, melpona said:

I have a quick question about Doane Online Learning Academy courses though. A lot of PA programs do accept online/distance learning but the courses have to be designated as science major courses. Did you transfer the Doane courses to your local University or did you input them directly to CASPA and submit transcripts from Doane? I want to make sure I’m not wasting money on these courses if they’re not designated as science courses. Doane told me that they’re under as non-Degree seeking courses so they didn’t really answer my question. 

I just put mine directly onto CASPA and nobody ever asked me a single question about it. 

• 2 years later...