HUGE mistakes on CASPA

Hi everyone. I am freaking out. For each school, I noticed that my answers to the required "yes" or "no" questions are all messed up. For example, I answered "yes" to two different schools stating that I was a reapplicant to their program when this is my first year applying to any PA school. I also answered "no" to a lot of questions that are simply "I acknowledge the fact that etc. etc." as in questions I would have no reason to answer NO to. I already contacted CASPA in hopes that they let me edit these but I'm reaching out on this forum to ask if anyone else has been through this? I'm worried that because I would frequently access my application off a work computer with a different internet browser if that had something to do with it? I just cannot believe I managed to make so many errors, and only in these "yes" or "no" questions...

Guest SOSO19
8 minutes ago, thisishard said:

Hi everyone. I am freaking out. For each school, I noticed that my answers to the required "yes" or "no" questions are all messed up. For example, I answered "yes" to two different schools stating that I was a reapplicant to their program when this is my first year applying to any PA school. I also answered "no" to a lot of questions that are simply "I acknowledge the fact that etc. etc." as in questions I would have no reason to answer NO to. I already contacted CASPA in hopes that they let me edit these but I'm reaching out on this forum to ask if anyone else has been through this? I'm worried that because I would frequently access my application off a work computer with a different internet browser if that had something to do with it? I just cannot believe I managed to make so many errors, and only in these "yes" or "no" questions...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Has your application been verified already? 

1 hour ago, paPassion7 said:

Unfortunately, I have never heard of CASPA letting someone edit their application after it has been submitted. I could be wrong, but all you can do at this point is hope they allow an edit. Sorry this happened, good luck!

Fortunately, I called CASPA customer service and they were able to "undeliver" my application so that way I was able to edit this information myself! I only  have one week to resubmit my applications without having to pay another application fee. I hope my situation can help anyone else who may also be going through this.

• Like 3

Guest SOSO19
32 minutes ago, thisishard said:

Fortunately, I called CASPA customer service and they were able to "undeliver" my application so that way I was able to edit this information myself! I only  have one week to resubmit my applications without having to pay another application fee. I hope my situation can help anyone else who may also be going through this.

I'm glad they were able to help you! Good luck with application process.

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2019 at 12:48 AM, abovee said:

Okay I just realized that I also mistakenly identified one of my experiences as "volunteer" instead of "compensated". Were you able to make adjustmemt to all aspects of your application by just calling CASPA? Was your app verified already?

My CASPA application was not yet verified as I submitted this and then recognized my error within 24 hours. I was able to edit every part of my application after they "undelivered" it to me, so if yours isn't verified yet I would consider calling their customer service to see how they can help!