Re applicant and GRE scores

1 minute ago, ClarissaB said:

Does anyone know if you sent GRE scores to Campbell in a previous cycle (last year), do you need to send them again? They are properly reported in CASPA but I did not know if I should have it resent to Campbell's school code again. Thanks!

ClarissaB,

I know when I reapplied last year I did go ahead and resend my GRE scores to just cover my base.  I understand that is an added expense but better to be safe than sorry I thought.  Best of luck this cycle and I start at Campbell the end of July so ask any questions and I will help if I can. 🙂

1 minute ago, Packman PA said:

ClarissaB,

I know when I reapplied last year I did go ahead and resend my GRE scores to just cover my base.  I understand that is an added expense but better to be safe than sorry I thought.  Best of luck this cycle and I start at Campbell the end of July so ask any questions and I will help if I can. 🙂

Thanks, I think I will! I would be very disappointed in myself getting set behind over $27!!  🙂 

• Like 1