PA Job in Stuart, Florida

This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual looking to work with a busy, well-established and prestigious otolaryngology practice in the Stuart area. This individual must be able to work full time, and is a highly motivated licensed PA or APRN with strong clinical, surgical, interpersonal and organizational skills. Duties include minor surgical procedures, evaluation and treatment of patients in the office setting. Work in an excellent environment with a very positive, motivated, exceptionally friendly and skilled support staff. If you enjoy working with an enthusiastic surgeon and exceptional staff with a great outlook, this is the job for you. Excellent salary and benefits package(full time) including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, 401K and paid holidays.

Job requirements include:

Have 2 years internal medicine or allergy practical experience

ENT experience a PLUS

Minor Surgical Office Procedures
Initial evaluation and physical examination
Preoperative, postoperative and follow-up care
Excellent medical understanding with analytical and clinical skills
Pre and postoperative education
Preoperative data preparation
Excellent patient rapport and communication
Long-term commitment

1 minute ago, thinkertdm said:

I would love ENT, but having spent the past six years in primary care, am finding many people are turned off by my level of experience.  I also am looking to get out of office based settings.  I do love Florida, and have a florida license that just needs to be reactivated.

If you would like to send a Resume to mebrandon@entsf.com we could get in touch with you