Application Cycle 2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all! So I just got an interview invite for June 21st ( which is really exciting and all) but I haven’t sent my GRE scores yet? I actually can’t even find the GRE code on their website or on CASPA? Can someone please tell me how I could have gotten an interview without the GRE scores in? Not complaining lol just a little paranoid 

Hey so they’ve probably seen your unofficial scores on CASPA. Usually schools will require an official report after sending out an acceptance

7 minutes ago, Marisabelrod12 said:

Hey y’all! So I just got an interview invite for June 21st ( which is really exciting and all) but I haven’t sent my GRE scores yet? I actually can’t even find the GRE code on their website or on CASPA? Can someone please tell me how I could have gotten an interview without the GRE scores in? Not complaining lol just a little paranoid 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, nola122 said:

Did anyone else receive an email regarding the program's accreditation status being placed on probation? Very curious to know the details behind what led to that status revision.

Yeah I also just received that email. If anyone else knows why there was the revision please share. I would love to know why

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 4:05 PM, mmerca15 said:

Yeah I also just received that email. If anyone else knows why there was the revision please share. I would love to know why

USC's PA program is relatively new and only recently graduated it's first class. There's a chance that it didn't have a specific percentage of the students pace the PANCE or something like that, and got put on probation. I think anyone getting in this cycle would probably be safe since the program is still accredited. At the very least, maybe less people will apply so less competition. 🤷‍♀️