Achievement vs Experience?

If I received scholarships to do research, would you categorize it as Achievements (scholarship) or Experiences (research)? 

Similarly, if I received a fellowship to do service work at a clinic, would you categorize it as Achievements (scholarship) or Experiences (healthcare experience)?

If it makes a difference, these scholarships/fellowship are not well-known ones - they were granted from my college, but I did have to apply for them. 

Thanks! 

If you received a scholarship to do research, you may categorize it under "scholarship" and explain what it was for in the description box. You may then put the actual research experience under "research" and include the hours you spent researching. 

You may put that you earned a fellowship under "achievements." You may then put the actual experience under "healthcare experience" or "patient care experience," whichever is more suitable