kinesiology major or public health major?

i am currently a sophomore in public health science major. i saw that caspa takes kinesiology as a science credit and count towards sGPA. My science gpa i barely holding one, so i was wondering if switching to kinesiology major would be better or just stick with public health major. If i stick with public health, I will be taking my pre req science courses at a community college since my school has a weird system that i cannot take here

Your post is a bit confusing to me. Are you saying that you sGPA is low and that you think it would be easier to raise it by taking kinesiology as a major?

My best advice: take a college major that will lead to a job you would like to do even if you never get into PA school. You are spending a lot of money to go to college -- spend it wisely.

• Like 1

If you switch to kinesiology, will you take your science prereqs at your home university?

I am kinesiology and I have found that my kines courses have helped my science GPA and have allowed me to take my prereqs at my home uni. However, I wouldn't choose a major JUST because it may be a GPA boost. You should be interested in that major because if you aren't interested in it, sometimes you won't do as well. 

• Like 1