Just started a blog....

Nice blog, it's nice to put a face and some human facts behind a userid.

One small suggestion: your page has white letters on a dark background and it is hard to read. There is a reason why books have dark letters on a light background ever since they were hand-copied by monks several hundred years ago... Disclosure: I used to work in the area of "web useability."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carolanimal

Hey!! Definitely like the blog! It's great to see you are doing well. It's good to see DFW people on here.

Thanks for the comments guys! 1st week just wrapped up and I've been sinking a bulk of my time into studying for our Neuro exam next Wednesday. Kinda put physio aside for this test, but I probably need to look over that material sometime tomorrow just to keep myself from sinking into a hole.

BTW...please let me know your comments and feed back on what I can do to improve my blog/vlog content. I know this first vlog was pretty long and so I am definitely going to try to shorten it by limiting it to 10minutes of video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived