In progress classes

Do I need to submit official transcripts for in-progress courses? For example, I am taking 2 classes at a college that I have never attended before, but I will be submitting my application prior to finishing these classes. Do I need a transcript to show that they are in progress? Thank you.

No, but you will add that college in your CASPA academic section and indicate they are in progress. If you have your grades verified by CASPA prior to finishing these classes, they will not be included in your CASPA GPAs. CASPA will verify your grades only once, even if you submit a new transcript at a later date. Once you are done with the classes, you will want to send a transcript to CASPA, and go back into your application and update your new grades. That way programs can see your updated coursework. I’ll attached how to go back into CASPA to update your grades once your in progress classes are completed.

0DB78631-DC7B-4D38-BF1A-8BBFE71D0183.png

Archived