Post Bacc programs

I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a post-bacc program for someone who already graduated with a science degree but needs to boost GPA. Most that I see are for completing prerequisites but I already have and I'm looking to improve with higher-level courses. I'm looking for schools in the Northeast (CT/MA/NH/NY/PA)

Jackson State University has a one year, online Masters of Science in Teaching Biology. It includes I think 24 hours of graduate biology. It is only 460 bucks a credit hour, which is fairly cheep for a masters degree. I started the program and took 14 hours of the biology courses and they were challenging but fairly doable. I got an A in all of them. The down side is that you do have to take 12 hours of education courses, but the one I took wasnt awful. I would have finished the degree if I hadn't of gotten in to PA school. And even now I am wishing I would have finished it just to have it. 

Archived