Questions for adcoms

I will be attending a large medical career forum this weekend. There will be many PA schools and their admissions members present. I would like to make a lasting impression in addition to asking some good questions. I have a few written down but I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who has any good tips for me as far as questions to ask or ways to leave a lasting impression, preferably a positive one haha 

Well anyways, I guess I should answer your topic haha. When I’ve been going to open houses I’ve been trying to ask questions that can’t be answered on their website. Good ones I’ve been asking are

what is their remediation plan, if they have any?

do you have a cadaver lab? Is it open whenever students desire or are there specific hours? 

Why do you (the committee) like the most about this school? 

9 hours ago, Patricia5827 said:

Well anyways, I guess I should answer your topic haha. When I’ve been going to open houses I’ve been trying to ask questions that can’t be answered on their website. Good ones I’ve been asking are

what is their remediation plan, if they have any?

do you have a cadaver lab? Is it open whenever students desire or are there specific hours? 

Why do you (the committee) like the most about this school? 

Thank you! Those are helpful. Did you decide to make the trip?

Archived