Not sure what to do...

I am applying this cycle and am at somewhat of a crossroads. I have completed the majority of prereqs for the schools I will be applying to, however, I still need to take Orgo1,Biochem and Genetics for a couple schools. With that being said I also have 3 classes to complete my Bachelors which I planned to complete this summer along with Orgo1. Not all of the schools that I am applying to require the orgo1, biochem, and genetics, but I wanted to show that I can take and pass these higher level sciences. So, should I hold off on my classes for completing my degree and take the prereq courses so that they can be included in my CASPA app or leave them as in progress/planned courses? My degree is in business so I don't have a ton of science classes included in my degree.

There are some holes in your explanation. It depends what the deadline is for the schools who do require those 3 extra science classes, if they let you have in-progress courses, if they're rolling admissions, etc. I don't recommend taking 3 difficult science courses the summer you apply. The application process is long and takes a lot of time. I would say at least take 1 science class this summer. I still need more information to give you a proper answer though 

The deadlines are different for all the schools. The majority of them have applications ending between September-December, so there is no consistency in that regard. Some of them have rolling admissions and some do not. Some allow prereqs to be outstanding and all of them require a bachelors to be completed prior to Dec 31. I am leaning towards finishing my degree and taking Orgo1 in the summer term while I begin filling out applications. 

Archived