PERSONAL STATEMENT somebody please review my PS

Guest HopeToBePAC

I'm not in admissions but saw this and wanted to ask why are you submitting your application this late? The current cycle is almost closed with the new cycle opening in April. I highly doubt there are any spots left at this point and by the time your app is verified will there still be any schools doing interviews?

I'm just asking because like the above poster said it may be in your best interest to apply in April for the 2019 cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

“Submitting tonight” bothers me. There are likely several complete strangers who would like to help, but this too is a last minute thing (like your application timing; our school’s application cycle closed months ago.)

Give people a chance to help next time, OK?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As an added FYI I sincerely doubt it's ethical (or at least very questionable) for a PA program faculty or someone associated with admissions to assist applicants in reviewing their PS.  This is a mostly anonymous online forum...fairly unrealistic you'll find a professional PA floating around here looking to read personal statements.  Better to ask people who know you personally, honestly.

As they say, a failure to plan on your part does not constitute and emergency for me.

Archived