who has multiple acceptances?

So my friends who got multiple acceptances to medical school are holding their acceptances till may 15. I was wondering if PA applicants also hold their acceptances to other schools until a certain date. If you are, please let me know which other PA school you have gotten into and when do you think you will make your final decision. Thank you!

Hey patobe,

I'm fairly certain that the class of 2014 is full. I was one of the last accepted, interviewing back in February. With the way Nova organizes acceptance, you are required to put down a decent amount of cash for a deposit to hold yor seat. I'm going to guess that everyone who has placed their deposit intends on attending, but who knows? I think your best shot would be if someone decides last minute not to attend, or has issues with financial aid. Good luck with hopefully getting that call; just be prepared to start on a minutes' notice.

Archived