Physician Assistant Jobs in the Philippines?

Hello, I am currently a PA student in the U.S. trying to plan for my future. I am already aware that there is a topic post on this dated a few years back, and that the answer to this question is that there are (at least, as of when the topic was posted) no PA positions in the Philippines. However, if I am planning to take up temporary residence in the country for a few years post graduation, would I be able to still find work? Perhaps not as a PA, but anything else able to hire me with my PA degree. I am still new to this, so please forgive me if my questions are rather naive.

yup. do a quick search. I did a google search for physician assistant job Phillipines with many hits including this one:

Clinician
ISearch Global Human Capital Solutions Inc. - Quezon City

Apply NowSave this job

Principal Duties and Responsibilities:

• Ensures, in collaboration with the Medical Safety Officer, processes are in place to guarantee appropriate medical review
  • Coordinates activities related to trending and escalation in collaboration with the Quality Unit and the Medical safety Officer
  • Coordinates and completes activities related to Product development and risk management in collaboration with New Product Development teams and the MSO
  • Coordinates and completes activities related to support of the Complaint Handling process in collaboration with the Complaint handling Unit and the MSO

Job Qualifications:

• Minimum BS in a health science field. Registered Nurse (RN), Physician Assistant (PA), etc.
  • At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device industry or direct device clinical experience. Residency counts towards years of experience.
  • In depth knowledge of medical terminology.
  • Regulatory Affairs/ Quality Assurance or complaint handling experience in pharmaceuticals or medical devices preferred
  • Understanding of risk assessment principles preferred
  • Experience interacting with the FDA and/or other regulatory agencies preferred
  • Excellent communications and analytical skills
  • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Access

Job Type: Full-time

Experience:

• pharmaceutical, medical device industry or direct device exp: 2 years (Required)

Education:

• Bachelor's (Required)

License:

• RN, Physician Assistant or any related (Required)

On 12/4/2018 at 11:54 PM, EMEDPA said:

yup. do a quick search. I did a google search for physician assistant job Phillipines with many hits including this one:

Clinician
ISearch Global Human Capital Solutions Inc. - Quezon City

Apply NowSave this job

Principal Duties and Responsibilities:

• Ensures, in collaboration with the Medical Safety Officer, processes are in place to guarantee appropriate medical review
  • Coordinates activities related to trending and escalation in collaboration with the Quality Unit and the Medical safety Officer
  • Coordinates and completes activities related to Product development and risk management in collaboration with New Product Development teams and the MSO
  • Coordinates and completes activities related to support of the Complaint Handling process in collaboration with the Complaint handling Unit and the MSO

Job Qualifications:

• Minimum BS in a health science field. Registered Nurse (RN), Physician Assistant (PA), etc.
  • At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device industry or direct device clinical experience. Residency counts towards years of experience.
  • In depth knowledge of medical terminology.
  • Regulatory Affairs/ Quality Assurance or complaint handling experience in pharmaceuticals or medical devices preferred
  • Understanding of risk assessment principles preferred
  • Experience interacting with the FDA and/or other regulatory agencies preferred
  • Excellent communications and analytical skills
  • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Access

Job Type: Full-time

Experience:

• pharmaceutical, medical device industry or direct device exp: 2 years (Required)

Education:

• Bachelor's (Required)

License:

• RN, Physician Assistant or any related (Required)

Wow, I feel really dumb right now. Thank you so much!

Archived