Twitter pre-pa tips

Hey everyone! I recently started a twitter account where I talk about anything and everything related to getting into PA school. Every day I tweet about what I have learned about the PA admissions process and try to give tips along the way. I also document my own journey to help give fellow PA-hopefuls ideas of what they could be doing to give themselves an edge. Just to be clear I have NOT gotten into PA school and will be applying for my first time this upcoming cycle. I am also by no means a PA admissions expert. My reason for making this account is to keep track of what I am learning throughout my gap year and to share it with others in hopes that they can also benefit. If this interests you, you can follow me at [redacted] on Twitter! Thank you and good luck to everyone!

• Administrator

While you're entirely welcome to post your experiences here, including co-posting stuff you put on your twitter feed, it's downright rude to post exactly once to a long-established community--one that takes funds to run and relies on ad revenue--and attempt to draw traffic to your own endeavors.  Many other posters DO provide their own experiences in Blogs and link to specific posts, but that is not a blanket right extended to everyone who registers, while you appear to have assumed to the contrary.

Everyone is welcome to add content here, but not everyone is welcome to set up competing sites or services and expect us to provide them free advertising.  Does that make sense?

That makes complete sense sir. My intentions were truly not meant to take advantage of this platform. I apologize if that is how my message came across. My goal—like yours—is to help people in the pre-PA community that are struggling. I look forward to being a helpful memeber of this forum.

Archived