Does the state you attend PA school in affect your training to any degree?

Hi all, 
I was reading about PA Scope of Practice Laws in a variety of states and wondered to what degree (if at all) the state you go to PA School in affects your training. Thanks in advance! 

No.

PA education is established by the ARC-PA, the accrediting body for programs. It has nothing to do with state practice laws.

That said, programs are different in terms of how they meet the requirements, etc. Still not a function of the state but the school’s particular teaching philosophies, access to rotations, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, UGoLong said:

No.

PA education is established by the ARC-PA, the accrediting body for programs. It has nothing to do with state practice laws.

That said, programs are different in terms of how they meet the requirements, etc. Still not a function of the state but the school’s particular teaching philosophies, access to rotations, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, PACrankset said:

Has No affect. You may hear a little more about laws in that state but that’s about it.

Thanks to you both for clearing that up! ?

Archived