GGMedStaff

Michigan Pre-PA looking for internship opportunities!

My name is Gregory E. Gould D.O. and I have an internal medicine practice in Washington, Michigan. I would like to extend the opportunity to students or recent graduates looking for full-time or part-time employment as a medical assistant in my office.

This presents itself as an amazing opportunity for you to get direct patient contact, work alongside a practicing physician assistant, and make some money.

Our current need for this role in the office is immediate given that one of our medical assistance just left for pre-nursing college.

Please feel free to text me or email me with your interest. My telephone number is 248-506-2258. Also, if you feel there is an individual that may be interested please feel free to forward this email to them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Dr. Gould

www.drgregorygould.com

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sameenafarhen
      Hi everybody,
      I am a current Pre-PA student and I have a couple of questions about online medical assistant courses. The course I am talking about in particular is U.S. Career Institute's Medical Assistant program. I came across this course and I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this company, and if you have, how did you like it? This course is a lot cheaper than other courses in the area I live in (Bay Area), and seems like a good deal for the price. (My local CC is teaching a medical assistant course for over $2500 while this website charges about $1240 for the whole course plus textbooks) This program also has a 9.3 out of 10 star rating on Trustpilot, and everybody seems to be raving about it online.  Another reason why I am interested in this program is because it has very flexible coursework which is great for my busy schedule. I would really appreciate it if somebody can advise me regarding this website, as I am still very new to the PA and medical world. 

Thank you in advance! ?
      Sameena
    • By PKundargi
      Hello,
      I have committed to a PA school starting in January 2019. I was comfortable with my choice until the last few weeks I have been very concerned that I should reapply - even though it is 3 months into the application cycle- because the school I have accepted a position at is currently on probation status. The program did explain this at the interview, however now that I have had a few months to think about it I am growing nervous that I should wait and apply again to get into a fully accredited program. The program has hired consultants to improve on the issues that caused the accreditation problem. I am hoping it will be accredited, but truly it would not affect my class, rather the class after mine.
      If I can get any feedback whether the specific program/school you attend affects where you get a job or how others look at your application I would truly truly appreciate it. I am not sure if my hesitancy is valid or not.

Thanks
    • By Allison0423
      Hello! I saw a thread hadn't been created for U of M. They're accepting applications starting next year and will have their first class starting in 2020. Anyone else interested in this program or have any insight? I was mostly wondering if anyone has experiences with Flint and the safety aspect. Thanks!
    • By Allison0423
      Hey guys! Just wanted to start a thread for anyone looking at Concordia University that is opening in Ann Arbor. They're taking their first class starting 2019 but don't even have pre-reqs up yet so I was just curious if anyone else was looking at this or had any info on it. Thanks!
    • By mfrats
      Hello all, 
      I will be moving to Chicago at the end of May. I was wondering if anyone had any connections or knew of any job postings that would count towards HCE hours for school (MA, scribe, etc.). I currently work as a medical scribe, but if anyone knows maybe some MA jobs that don’t require experience and will train. 
      Thanks! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More