NY License Timeline Post-PANCE?

Can anyone who went through the process of New Grad to working PA shed some light on the timeline I can expect? After submitting PANCE scores/NCCPA certification, how long was it until you received your license? And then after that, how long to your NPI number? DEA license? 

My employers are asking and I don't really know what kind of ballpark to even expect. One office is booking me with patients starting in September and I'm not very confident that will happen so quickly (application has been submitted for weeks, but the PANCE scores just came in today.)

When did you actually apply for your license?  I sent my license paperwork in a month before i took my PANCE, so they received everything but my scores, and they were waiting for my scores to come in. By the time i took my PANCE, I received my scores a week after, sent my scores to the license board the same day, and received my license about 2 weeks after. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 2:53 PM, PACJD said:

When did you actually apply for your license?  I sent my license paperwork in a month before i took my PANCE, so they received everything but my scores, and they were waiting for my scores to come in. By the time i took my PANCE, I received my scores a week after, sent my scores to the license board the same day, and received my license about 2 weeks after. 

Thank you so much for your response! I sent in the application June 22 and took the PANCE July 23rd. Hoping to have the license by September because my employer is anxious for me to start. I spoke to a very nice woman on the phone last week with the licensing office who said to call back sometime this week to check in and make sure they received my scores. She said they'll "see what they can do", but actually sounded sincere about it. Fingers crossed!

Archived