credits from paramedic school ?

Hello all,

This is my first post, and I searched through the forum to find an answer but have come up empty handed.

I appologisw if this has been discussed before. I am about to graduate with my BS, I have 3000+ hrs as an emt-iv/Trauma tech at a top5 peds trauma center and an emt on one of the busiest technical mtn rescue teams in the country. After I graduate I am planning on attending a paramedic school that awards 47 healthcare "science" credits through the community college it is associated with. Do the credits for this for this program and my EMT/iv/EKG classes count toward my gpa for PA school application ( caspa/ non caspa?) because they are awarded by a college and are not solely hospital based? If so can they help my science GPA? I will probably graduate with a 3.1c and a 2.9s gpa from my undergrad, so I could use all the help I can get.

Hello all,

This is my first post, and I searched through the forum to find an answer but have come up empty handed.

I appologisw if this has been discussed before. I am about to graduate with my BS, I have 3000+ hrs as an emt-iv/Trauma tech at a top5 peds trauma center and an emt on one of the busiest technical mtn rescue teams in the country. After I graduate I am planning on attending a paramedic school that awards 47 healthcare "science" credits through the community college it is associated with. Do the credits for this for this program and my EMT/iv/EKG classes count toward my gpa for PA school application ( caspa/ non caspa?) because they are awarded by a college and are not solely hospital based? If so can they help my science GPA? I will probably graduate with a 3.1c and a 2.9s gpa from my undergrad, so I could use all the help I can get.

Archived