Interviews

Still haven't heard anything since I received confirmation of all my application requirements late November. I'm assuming it means that it's a "no". I called the admissions office this morning and received one of their usual vague responses. All I was really asking is that if I haven't been invited for an interview yet, is it pretty safe to assume I won't be receiving one? I read that the last interview date for the previous class was January 21st, so I've kind of come to terms with reality. I just wish they would send the damn rejection already so I can move on with planning my life this year. I plan to give it a second and final go for the class of 2015. Finally had the courage to open my GRE results which were abysmal. Not looking forward to taking that again as I don't see myself improving that much.

Anyone know of anyone that HAS received a rejection letter?

Thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still haven't heard anything since I received confirmation of all my application requirements late November. I'm assuming it means that it's a "no". I called the admissions office this morning and received one of their usual vague responses. All I was really asking is that if I haven't been invited for an interview yet, is it pretty safe to assume I won't be receiving one? I read that the last interview date for the previous class was January 21st, so I've kind of come to terms with reality. I just wish they would send the damn rejection already so I can move on with planning my life this year. I plan to give it a second and final go for the class of 2015. Finally had the courage to open my GRE results which were abysmal. Not looking forward to taking that again as I don't see myself improving that much.

Anyone know of anyone that HAS received a rejection letter?

Thanks

Check your Midwestern Online accounts! After interviewing on 1/13/12 (Friday the 13th no less!), the panel must have

just met..I now have info. within the "Accepted Student Checklist" area indicating my acceptance:-) So excited...good

luck to all!

Btw, I thought that they mentioned having one more interview day after the 13th...I don't know if they've had it yet

though...

Check your Midwestern Online accounts! After interviewing on 1/13/12 (Friday the 13th no less!), the panel must have

just met..I now have info. within the "Accepted Student Checklist" area indicating my acceptance:-) So excited...good

luck to all!

Btw, I thought that they mentioned having one more interview day after the 13th...I don't know if they've had it yet

though...

I received an email today from the admissions office that I was accepted and a letter would be in the mail in a few weeks. I interviewed on Jan. 27th. At the interview they told us that was the last planned interview date for this cycle. They did mention that every few years they will add one more interview date if they don't feel like they have found enough applicants to accept before they start using the waitlist to fill the class. Just to clarify, they said they usually don't add an extra date but it is possible, so good luck!

Archived